Saturday, September 12, 2009

send a check electronically, what...........................

You might have heard about online banking on iPhone like people can transfer their money, making payments and finding ATM machines.USAA, a private bank and insurance company, plans to update it's iPhone application this month. Now people can deposit there check through iPhone.They have take a picture of check and just send it through new iPhone application and then check will be deposited electronically.Can you believe this no stress to walk up to bank or send a check in mail.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it!!! the Iphone is owesome and very complete. I have an application on my Ipod that I can print photos wireless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you love money too much!!:) That is pretty cool but I don't trust the security on it.

    ReplyDelete