Friday, September 18, 2009

is smoking cigarette injurious to health?

Yes.Smoke contains several carcinogenic pyrolytic products that bind to DNA and cause many genetic mutations.When tobacco is smoked, nicotine causes physical and psychological dependency.The primary risks of tobacco usage include many forms of cancer, particularly lung cancer,cancer of kidney,cancer of larynx and head, neck, breast cancer bladder, esophagus, pancreas and stomach cancer. so my suggestion to classmates who smoke cigarette is quiet smoking.

3 comments:

  1. I know it is too injurious behavior.
    I will try to quit but I'm not sure.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you non-smoker? Many smokers want to quit smoking but it is not easy as Cho. However, for their health it is necessary to quit smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy smoking and i know the risk. But it doesnt bother me at all... but if one day I know I have to quit i will... I'm not addicted at all, i think that its more mental.

    ReplyDelete