Thursday, October 29, 2009

Market Watch

Today I gained $ 1086.00 in my stock market portfolio. Its amazing to win $ 1086.00 like a small lottery. I got 0.19% after a long time. I was dip in -25% percent than I just stopped watching market.Yesterday I was talking with my uncle about share market, so i checked my portfolio and i saw it .19% .I was like i can't believe it.This is a part of practise investment so please don't take it too hard and expect a party from me because this is all about fake investment.This is just about learning how to invest in market.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad, no party!! It sounds like a smart thing to do, though, to practice good investments. I'm sure it will help you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! mihir!! you have to invest your money to me not the stock market ^^

    ReplyDelete