Saturday, October 3, 2009

Heart Walk

I decided to go for heart walk . i am waiting for Barby's reply for me to go for heart walk. i questioned to myself , if i will not stand up today will i will be able to stand up tomorrow .I think if i will go to heart walk today , it feel confidence in me and to member of heart walk that " yes one m,ore person has been added to heart walk. friends think about i you refuse to hold your presence for heart walk or any small organisation today , will you be able to make decision for your country tomorrow ? I think we learned about many big personalty who started for small to grow up big . My perspective is "if you will do some thing today then only can do anything tomorrow ".

2 comments:

  1. I believe it is good for you to join the heart walk although I can't join that event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you that you came but I don't know where you went.

    ReplyDelete