Sunday, December 13, 2009

Reduce the taxes

I was thinking about if obama's addmionsrtion reduce the tax on busniess.

I work in convenient store ,So I talk with different kinds of people.The one common thing I heard from them is, taxes of government and obviously unemployment.My cousin was also complaining about taxes.He has to pay taxes so he cannot afford a new employee.


So I want to suggest , if government reduces the taxes, so company can earn some profit.So companies can see little bit of more money. Then they can hire some more people.

Also government has lot of money to invest in market to bring the economy up.So if they reduce the taxes they will not crash down into loss.

Here's the plan reduce the taxes on several things of several percentage.Make a contract that year by year tax will increase little by little.So after sometimes economy goes up and unemployment goes down the taxes will increase by itself through the contract.

1 comment: